I keep running across things I want to do or try or make. Sometimes I scribble down notes in my sketchbook, or put the link in a blog post or word document. I'll often find myself looking at something that I know I've looked at before. This is my attempt at trying to get more organized!
I'm starting this process by just putting the links here until I have a clearer idea how I'm going to categorize everything.
Places to explore:
- art-e-zine, play with art
- Tutorialwiz - Photoshop tutorials
- Joan Beiriger's Blog - Photoshop tips (and art licensing)
- Textile related tutorials - Gwendolyn Magee's Creativity Journey with links to 6 other parts
- Projects at Stitch - embroidery related but some could be utilized in textile work.
- 15 techniques artist/example (links included) compiled by art-e-zine.
- make your own digital stamp by Gillian Allen via art-e-zine with links to other
- English paper piecing tutorial from Karen At Sew Many Ways (she uses Accuquilt cutter)
- I want to make this pincushion or this one (sweet) from Corey at Little Miss Shabby via Flickr or this one 'soccerball' pincushion by Kristy.
- Inspiration - mini hexagon, hexagon easy, antique crib quilt
- Finishing a hexagon quilt - tutorial Amy at Badskirt (also tutorial using MSWord 'visualize' quilt)
- Always good to know how to draw your own hexagons - from Craft Passion!
- Queen's Ann Lace Scarf