Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Slow going



The temperature hovered around freezing all day today. The roads were okay but temperatures are dropping and who knows what they'll be like as the week progresses.

I didn't get much done today - I'm blaming it on the cold. I did begin Emmy's page. The sky started out white with blue streamers of fabric sewed on and then I dyed it. I like how it turned out but still plan to add some additional quilting. I'm not quite satisfied with the rest - the Steller's Jay needs to be larger, as well as the bird bath, and I need to work out what to do with the iris. I'm thinking that there needs to be more than one. I have yet to start two of the pages - oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is progressing nicely. I love the sky.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I like mountains in the background... can't wait to see how the iris and the jay turn out!

arlee said...

You're doing great with these! I have yet to start *ANY* of the pages :}