Sunday, December 31, 2006

Counting Down

By my clock, we have less than seven hours before the New Year and only two hours before friends arrive to help us ring it in! There were NO art activities today - except for the art of housekeeping, hors d'oeuvre making, and wine selecting. We had intended to take the tree down but it was granted a stay of an additional day - we just ran out of time & energy.

New Year's Eve is one of my favorite days. I like the "gap" between endings and beginnings. A moment to reflect on what has passed and chance to speculate on the promises of new things to come.!


Cheers All! Here's to a New Year, 2007 - Bring it on...

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope your new year is filled with arty inspirations.

Dianne said...

Happy New Year Kim!! I really like your "Bring it on" - such a positive, confident start to the New Year. (Just remember that saying when Take a Stitch Tuesday starts....)