Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PIF and Links

I've been pondering my PIF commitment - what I'm going to make and when. I finally came up with an idea that I like and have decided to make them and ship them before the end of January. Gives me a little time and my lucky recipients: Jen, Ann, and Suzanne - won't have to wait too long!

I like making things for others, and giving it away. Speaking of that...

Go visit Nat Dickinson's Doing Art Blog. He's doing a series of "Priceless Postcard" that he is giving away to a lucky winner who comments on his blog. (I suppose I'm lower my chances of winning a postcard... oh, well, his drawings are worth the visit!)

I first saw Nat's drawings at DrawMo! and then I found that I had a PIF connection with him - kind of like a six degrees of separation thing.

I first saw the Pay It Forward (PIF) project at Deanna's blog - Artist, Emerging. But I was too late to sign up with her. Both Mary and Kaiija commented on Deanna's blog. I followed Kaiija's post and commented on Kirsty's blog. Nat got into the PIF project by commented of Mary's blog.

(that was exhausting)

1 comment:

Donna said...

isn't it amazing how that PIF just leads to the most interesting connections... I've always enjoyed it when I've played.