Saturday, May 10, 2008

Upcoming plays

We are off to Ashland later this week to see a couple of plays with our oldest daughter. The first is A Midsummer Night's Dream and from the looks of the production pictures we are in for a phantasmagoric good time.
The next play, The Further Adventures of Hedda Gabler was written by Jeff Whitty (we know his cousin.) Jeff Whitty won a Tony for Best Book of a Musical for Avenue Q. I don't know much about The Further Adventures... -- one review describes it as Henrik Ibsen meets Euripidis meets "Groundhog Day."

I think it will be fun and I expect lots of laughter.

Living consciously...

Prioritizing: Make a list of 5 things to do today and do the most dreaded one first. After they are done you'll feel like you're on vacation.

By the time I read this we had already clean out and organized three closets, inventoried a carload of items to take to Goodwill, vacuumed, and started the laundry. We also made lists of things that need to be repaired/purchased or dealt with in four of the rooms. I don't feel like I'm on vacation! I am, however, pleased with the progress we made and happy that many little dust bunnies have gone to Miele heaven.

No comments: