Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday at Wimbledon

We had a lovely breakfast of challah french toast, sausage, fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries) and whip cream. We managed to watch Nadal beat Federer for Men's Singles Championship. Off now to a few wineries and sightseeing.

We made a run up to Portland to get my in-laws to the airport. Discovered a few new finds: Seufert, The Dundee Bistro, and The Dapper Frog.

We bought a bottle of the Seufert's 2006 Pinot Noir which won a gold medal at Portland's 2008 Wine and Seafood Festival. Later, we had a lovely late lunch/early dinner at The Dundee Bistro. After our meal we wandered over to The Dapper Frog where they carry the art work of the Orient and Flume Studios.

Living consciously...

Funny, yesterday I was "dancing" -- for today's practice I'm to put on my favorite music and let my body move with. This is such an easy practice for me. I can't think of anything better that listening to music and going with the flow!

No comments: