Saturday, November 22, 2008

more miniknits



More itty sweaters as my creative outlet today. Hmm, I guess the 'creativity' was keeping the healing finger out of harms way while I knitted. The patterns are straight forward - I'm not sure how many I'm going to make I'll work on some more while watching football tomorrow.

Living consciously...

I like the practice today and do by best to embrace as often as possible: ... notice any incidents of leaving things until later that could be done on the spot.

The challenge is "just to it" and notice what impact it has on mind/body. I ry to do things because, well, I'm lazy: if I rinse the pot/take care of dirty dishes immediately it's easier to clean; if I take care of the laundry in the dryer, it doesn't wrinkle and I don't have to iron; etc. The best part is that by doing the 'quick' things I don't have all that stuff bouncing around in my head wondering when it is going to get done (giving me more time to procrastinate the bigger projects!)

1 comment:

jenclair said...

Love the tiny sweaters.