Thursday, January 28, 2010

changing how I look at things


I can't believe how fast this year is going - the end of January is just around the corner. In finishing up the weeklies for this month, I played around with a quote attributed to Wayne Dyer:

If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.

Simply made, tossed on a few button, quilted a few lines, and I'm happy with the results.

Sometimes I try to force change in how I do things, other times I'm happily marching along to a change theme without realizing it. This month, while working on my Interpret This! challenge piece I was aware of how my perception of my parents changed and that I felt different about the role they played in my life. Something I didn't expect.

Speaking of Interpret This! do go over there and check out the reveals that have already been posted: Libby, Rian, Kay, and Judith. Read the comments and enjoy! Two more will be revealed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rian said...

Kim, I always enjoy seeing how you put words in your work. This is a very nice piece!