Monday, September 06, 2010

monday monday

I got the network connected to the Roku and the TV is now ready to run Netflix in the studio. Of course the studio looks like it exploded. Pulling things away from the walls to run the cable exposed lots of dust and vacuuming began a requirement for the day. I switched machines - setting up my old Bernina (1530) so I can take the  Artista 180 in for repair and cleaning. I kept the boxes of fabric that were neatly tucked under the cutting table out to go through and hopefully purge some of the fabric. Despite the chaos and clutter, I did manage to finish to more small weeklies -

1 comment:

Rian said...

It's good to see you back in the studio creating your little "wordies."