Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Knitting Olympics (as if...)


Since I read Sophie's Going for Gold, I have been tempted to join the masses over at YarnHarlot and participate with the athletes in a Winter Olympics challenge. This challenge will ensure that I finish this cardigan before the baby boy's birth in mid April and give me an excuse to watch TV. I haven't decided on the hat - do babies wear hats? - my girls wouldn't. My plan is to be sewing the buttons on the blocked cardigan during the Closing Ceremonies (maybe even wrap the gift!) Looks like it's a go: Citius, Altius, Fortius.

1 comment:

sophie said...

It's a cute sweater and I think it will be adorable in that tweed yarn.

I guess this means that you and I will be making February Journal quilts early next month so we can concentrate on KNITTING.