Monday, January 09, 2006

Okay. I'll play....

This is the first time I've participated in any type of "blogging" meme. This was suggested by Sophie via the Quilt Forum...

Four jobs you've had: teacher (kindergarden/7th & 8th grade); Hotel Manager; Production Supervisor; Market Analyst (Integrated Circuits); and 5th & current/always - mom, wife, artist, friend, volunteer.
Four movies you could watch over and over: An Affair to Remember (or any old "irrate the mucus membranes" movie); Indie film from the Film Movement; Love Actually (or any Hugh Grant romantic comedy) when I'm at the sewing machine (I can turn it off without missing anything); and Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth.)
Four places you've lived: Frankfurt, Germany; SLO, CA; Clifton (Bristol), UK; and Oregon.
Four TV shows you love to watch: CSI; Law & Order CI; West Wing; and The Daily Show.
Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Haifa; Hawaii; Alaskan Cruise (parents' 50 wedding anniversary); and London (2005 without kids!)
Four Websites You Visit Every Day: Google (for something); Chocolate & Zucchini ; for staying "current" TalkLeft and/or JustOneMinute (when I remember); my blog/journal and meanderings from there.
Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Chocolate; salmon; brie; and oatmeal cookie with an americano.
Four Places You'd Rather Be: "home"; in the hot tub; with friends; and by myself.
Four Albums you can't live without: Nat King Cole; Norah Jones or Diana Krall; Stephan Grappelli; and Classical piano (or violin/viola).
Four People you'll pass this on to: email friends - Ali in CA, Cath in Ireland, Judi in WA, and my friday morning breakfast group.

2 comments:

sophie said...

Interesting websites ... I think I'll be adding to my ever-growing list of feeds.

Micki said...

Kim,
I couldn't find an email for you.

Thanks for visiting my blog. you wanted to know about my "photo". It is a digital collage I made in Paint Shop Pro combining two different images and added text.