Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weekly Collage - wk48

Scarborough Fair wk48-07

Woo Hoo, closing in on the end of the month! There are some months that seem like they will never end and at the same time I'm struggling to get everything done. This month has been very productive. I've managed to do everything on the "to do" list and then some. Now, if I could only remember "how" I did that and make myself equally successful in December...

I finally decided on my monthly themes for my 2008 weekly quilts.

I've decided that the focus for 2008 will be "Inspired by Words" and each week I'll find a quote or phrase that celebrates the months' theme:
January - Transition
February - Gratitude
March - Simplicity
April - Authenticity
May - Order
June - Contentment
July - Harmony
August - Transformation
September - Beauty
October - Remembrance
November - Acceptance
December - Joy

I'm not sure if I'll continue with the 8.5" x 11" size or what other parameters I might set. At least I got this part done!

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Yes, another great journal quilt. You're going to go for another year huh? Good for you.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

#48 is beautiful. And next year sounds like it will be great too. I like your "Inspired by Words" theme.

jenclair said...

"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme." Love Week #48.

The themes for next year sound great. The research alone would be fun.