Saturday, January 19, 2008

TIF - 8th day




I figured I only had one more day to finish this up but it looks like I'll be doing some work tomorrow. I'm thinking a few beads and a more prominent finish around the kimono is needed. I also need to finish the edges.

Living consciously...

Much of the reading in A Year of Living Consciously is sprinkled with what Hendricks learned while on his path of discovering how to live consciously. I've never read any of his other books but I imagine many of the things he presents in this daily inspirational are covered in depth in his other writings. The practice for the day was to make a conscious commitment to being open to learning what you don't know you don't know. Wonder, awe, discover... the best way to ease on down the road!

3 comments:

DebbyMc said...

I love watching the progress of this piece...Again, I like it very much!

Debra Dixon said...

What do those purple knot looking pieces in the background represent?

Grangry said...

I like this! The colour combination didn't grab me either, but you've certainly dealt with it effectively! Nice combination of fabrics, and I love the idea behind this piece.