Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb TIFC - Day one-ish



I started. I'm not sure I'm happy with it. After some brainstorming (very little actually!)... one of the earliest phrases I remember saying was "Hocks and who nows." I seem to remember it with a sense of excitement and joy. I'm sure my mother must have said "Get your socks and shoes now." and I ran off happily chirping "hocks and who nows, hocks and who nows!" Coincidently enough I keep a pair of my old shoes in my studio.



Living consciously...

The great danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. - Michelangelo

Sometimes I wonder if I dream big enough. Is there something that would inspire me every minute of every day? ...or am I living it? I'm not dissatisfied with my journey to date but as I peer around the next bend in the road, I wonder what it is I except to see. When Anna Mary Robertson Moses was 55 did she dream of painting?

1 comment:

Kay said...

Adorable shoes! It's fascinating to see the directions people are going with this challenge.