Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feb TIFC - Day Three



I feel like I've been putting this off too long, so today I decided to get going on the Feb Take it Further Challenge. I can't say I'm warming to the colors but at least I think I'll be able to pull something together that I'm pleased with.




I worked on this piece of fabric for Thing-a-day... oh, the lovely warm colors, made me lots happier! This piece will eventually turn into a mandala that I'll be sending to Emmy (Cramzy.)







Living consciously...

Oh Happy Day! Finally, something I can relate to. The practice today is to think of several things that would be 'totally unlike you' and secretly suspect would be very good for you. Generate a list, post them publicly, then do them!

I feel like I've been working the list for some time now. Blogging was certainly something that would have been on that list two years ago. I guess I need to go back to the list and thinking outside-the-box, tweak it a little more!

5 comments:

jenclair said...

Can't wait to see the finished TIF. Saddles have such a sweet nostalgic feeling for me, and probably, for most baby boomers!

Love the fabric for the mandala. It really does have such a happy feel!

Terri Stegmiller said...

While I understand the TIF color pallet is not appealing to you, I can only hope you'll be glad you conquered the challenge of it when you finish. The mandala piece is stunning. Now those are colors that I love.

McIrish Annie said...

you haven't put off TIF too long! I'm still in concept stage, in fact, I have totally changed my idea. hope to get it done this weekend. I can see that you are drawn to warm colors. That's why TIF colors have been challenging for you!

Emmy said...

I have put a picture of your page on my blog
hope you like it
I already like the color of my page

regards Emmy

Andi said...

Just dropping in to say "hi."
:-)