Monday, April 28, 2008

On hold.


The studio activities are still on hold. I started to get there this afternoon but ended up taking the dog to the Vet. They aren't exactly sure what's wrong but she's in some pain and is "acting" as though her back legs hurt. If it's not one thing...

I spent some time reading about Atrial Fibrillation today. My father has been dealing with it for the last couple of months and will be undergoing a pulmonary vein abaltion in June.


Living consciously....

What are the most important questions I need to ask in order to make the most of my journey of conscious living?

The key here is to stop asking questions that are really attacks or attempts to change someone else and to start asking questions that in my heart are going to make my life better.

No comments: