Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weather change headache?



We just put the lemon tree out because the weather was getting better and with snow looming in the forecast we brought it in last night. Good thing. It got cold and snowed and I got a headache. Spent most of the day trying to recover and pull myself out of a blue funk. Played some with photoshop but nothing came of it. The above photo taken at the Monterey Bay Aquarium a couple of years ago at least made me smile. I discovered today that while the fish was named Dory in Finding Nemo it is not a dory fish at all, it's a regal tang.

Menu Week 17 -
Sat: Lamb Sausage, pasta and salad
Sun: Chipotle Black Bean Soup
Mon: Spinach Ricotta Pie
Tue: Leftovers
Wed: Dinner out
Thu: Chicken, rice, and salad
Fri: Sweet potato enchiladas and salad

Living consciously...

The practice for the day is simply to take a few minutes to breathe, be aware of your breath and your body.

It's becoming easier to embrace this type of meditation although I haven't quite made it part of my habits.

No comments: