Friday, May 16, 2008

Home again.

Although it was hot, we had a lovely time in Ashland. Enjoyed both plays but pleasantly surprised with The Further Adventures of Hedda Gabler, the story of fictional characters living in a kind of purgatory. I may have to see it again some time.

Now, a good nights sleep in my own bed!


Living consciously...

The practice for the day: Miracle making.

I'm not sure why I have a bias against the word miracle. When I read the definition in the dictionary, I can understand and even accept the description. I suppose if it means being prepared to embrace the possibilities in my future -- then I'm good, that's a part I'm always willing to play. Sitting around waiting for a miracle to swoop in and fix everything -- not so much! So, I want every day to be one of miracle making even if that only means being aware of the wonders in the world and living with a sense of awe.

No comments: