Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lazy day

It was hot again today but it is cooling tomorrow to the low 80's. Tolerable.

I spent most of the day with a heating pad trying to relax a muscle in my back that was causing me pain. I have no idea what I did - one minute I was fine the next I was in pain. Couch bound, I watched the Preakness and 27 Dresses. Enjoyed both!

I called my Mom to wish her a Happy Birthday. I think she was in Philadelphia. My nephew (her grandson) is graduating from UPenn.

Living consciously...

Do you hold yourself back from fear of outshining someone else?

That was the question today for the day. I'll have to admit I've never really thought of it that way. I'll hold myself back if I don't feel I'm prepared or in danger of really embarrassing myself.

1 comment:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Wishing for you a well back.

And I don't think I have ever thought about holding back. Other than when I know I am yaking way too much. I try then.