Friday, May 02, 2008

New's good.

My new computer arrived today. A gift from my husband. Seems fine so far. It's got more memory (4GB) and it's a tiny fast quiet thing. Works for me. I suppose tomorrow I'll figure what didn't get loaded. Life's good!


Living consciously...

The ability to be present to your experience while in the company of another person, especially a romantic partner, is at the heart of building an enlightened relationship.

This is the focus of the reading and practice today. Yes, I agree but more importantly my ability to be present to my own experieces is my focus. If I'm successful with that, the rest follows.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Congrats on the new computer! Isn't technology amazing? It really wasn't that long ago that we were using 386's, dial-up, and cell phones were the size of a loaf of bread (just about). LOL.

Have fun with it.