Thursday, July 03, 2008

Puffin



Although we got a late start, we spend the day over at the coast - the aquarium, a few galleries and dinner out. My husband's father (who turns 81 tomorrow!) and his wife arrived from Florida late last night. They have youthful spirits and are masters of Go, Be, Do. The Aquarium was delightful, not crowded and weather was great. I enjoyed spending time with the puffins in the aviary. These funny little creatures somehow calm me and delight me, hey... I think it's a joyful feeling. Drooled over a few art pieces but not quite tempted enough to bring any home. It was a lovely day.


Living consciously...

Spend a few quiet moments thinking about a time in your life when you have been in a state of crisis.

Uh, no. I'm on board for not letting a future "crisis" paralyze me. I would rather face a potential crisis with an openness to learn what I can from it but I don't want to autopsy past events.

No comments: