Sunday, September 28, 2008

She's becoming...





I continued working with the leftover scraps from the Sept TIFC and the doll form. She's starting to take shape -- a cloak to wear and the beginnings of hair and headdress. Clearly needs a face and leggings and some cover for the arms but the personality is making a appearance. I think she also needs some beaded bracelets.









Living consciously...

An interesting practice today - I didn't manage to get to it but I'll try sometime this week: "As an experiment, make a commitment to speaking only unarguable truths today."

Basically, learning to speak in a way that gets the message across but eliminates any argument. I do believe I'll also need to learn to listen so that I don't "hear" any arguable truths that may come my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the doll, I think some muk-luks would be cute and defnitely some bracelets!