Monday, September 29, 2008

Mukluk making.




My first attempt ever at making a mukluk. Now the challenge is if I can make another one to match this one. I didn't know what I was going to do for "shoes" until Rian left a comment. (Thanks Rian!) I did a quick search with google images to get a feel for what a mukluk would look like. I'll probably attach a few beads to them when I make the bracelets and/or necklaces. Tomorrow I'll work on her face and hair.





Living consciously...

Integrity simple means a willingness not to violate one's identity. ~ Erich Fromm

This made sense to me -- unlike the practice that ties 100% responsibility with body awareness. Do a thirty-second experiment in body awareness: feel any places where you carry a sense of burden in your body... a sense of blame or fault. And somehow this is suppose to help me create a genuine celebration in the daily household chores. Sure.

1 comment:

Alis Clair said...

She is looking just great.
Can't wait to see her in all her glory.