Friday, September 12, 2008

Snail's pace



What a sluggish day. Didn't get back from breakfast until 2:30pm -- those five hours were well spent with friends! It the last eight hours, my productively slowed to a snail's pace ( - but I did't think about putting lipstick on anything!). I did spend an hour working on the bottom half of 'thrytene' while watching coverage of "IKE" and what's happening in Galveston. I have family in San Antonio and Dallas, and my daughter has a friend from England that goes to school at the University of Houston. Hopefully everyone, stays out of harms way.






Living consciously...

Lovely quote and it reflects the theme of the day: I always prefer to believe the best of everyone -- it saves so much trouble. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Is it too idealistic to hold genuine appreciation for everyone I meet? If that's too tough, how about just for all those people I know and love. I don't know , but I think I'm going to try and hold that in my heart.

No comments: