Monday, October 27, 2008

Tooting horn!



I've left so much to do before the end of the week that I might as well toot the horn loud now for my finished pair of sock because by Friday I'll be out of breath.
The socks are comfy and both my girls liked them - a good house sock, perfect for the winter months ahead.




Living consciously...

So true, so true. Today's practice, with regards to someone you struggle with, ask: If I were not focusing on our differences, how am I exactly the same...?

All to often I recognize I'm 'battling' with myself in some of my closest relationships. I figure I share so much in common with these relationship, including the tensions that under stress, when we do 'battle' it's over the same issue.

Note to self - remember to breathe and put in all in balance!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Well, congratulations. You made those socks very quickly, seems to me.

jenclair said...

Great house socks. That is what I use most of the time rather than slippers...I have all kinds of house socks for winter.

Kim said...

kay - Thanks. Knitting and the World Series worked well and my 'one more round' OCD kicked in.

jen - Thanks. I'm looking for more house sock patterns - thicker wool, bigger needles...