Friday, October 17, 2008

Whole lot of nothing.

Still knitting. Still no studio time. Harrumph.

I spent too much time on today's crossword puzzle and I've yet to finished. I breezed through the first four days of this week and got over confident. So far my favorite answer gestalt (7down: Integration that exceeds the sum of its parts.) I did get sidetracked and found an interesting article - Art, Design and Gestalt Theory. Okay, I'm going to pout for a few more minutes then return to the puzzle and see if I can complete it. (It may require a miracle! ...but first I'll try Google.)







Living consciously...

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein

...and for practice: As you move through your day...look at everything that comes your way as a miracle.

Kind of a new twist on 'rose-colored glasses' - what color are miracle lenses? I do believe that everyday life, as ordinary as it is, is "something wonderful" (from the Latin word miraculum.) Trying to hold onto that throughout the day can be a challenge - but it's well worth the struggle.

No comments: