Monday, November 24, 2008

37 days to 2009

Best laid plans... harrumph - I didn't make it to the studio and have nothing to show for it (imagine that.) I have not spent any time at the computer either. It seems I'm going through some shift in how I spent my time and what I do.

I've been thinking about my goals for 2009 - what to continue? what to drop? what to start? how to challenge myself? what questions to ask? Yep, it's time to plan.


Living consciously...

A nice practice: ...take time to make connections with people you meet.

Had a lovely day. "Connections" were great and I ended the day with a dear friend coming over for tea and conversation. Strangely, I feel energized.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm struggling with the 2009 goals issue now also. I never seem to get the right balance between realistic goals that will challenge me & unrealistic expectations. :-)