Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey withdrawal

I was wiped out last night. I do believe the combination Turkey and Benadryl must have had something to do with it.

Although I did manage to meet friends for breakfast, I wasn't in the mood to eat and settled for coffee and a raspberry muffin.

Steely Dan's Black Friday - I'd rather listen to this rather than go shopping!


Living consciously...

A simple, straight forward practice to try when you find yourself shift toward a negative mood: ...change your position--either the position you're occupying in your mind or the actual physical position of your body.

Yep, that works. This evening was coming to a close and both my daughter and I were feeling a bit sluggish when we discovered the last few minutes of Andre Rieu performing in front of the imperial Hofburg Palace on OPB. Nothing like a little Mozart or Strauss to shift the mood -- we both felt instantly better!


No comments: