Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Veterans day today - check out US Department of Veterans Affairs. I learned that there are 23.4 million living veterans.

"The American Veteran" tells the stories of service and sacrifice made by America's men and women in uniform and discusses some of the benefits they have earned.

Living consciously...

The best way to describe the practice today - conserve you personal 'natural resources' or don't waste your limited resources. (oh, and think about how you feel as you try to do it!)

I must admit I'm already pretty frugal with my time and I feel just fine with that. Maybe I should consider "my" social, economic, and environmental resources:

(the three pillars of sustainability)

I suppose I need to modify the resources to mind, body, and spirit.

No comments: