Tuesday, December 02, 2008

November TIF - Day Four - Done!

NOW!

I'm done with November's TIF and the whole time I was working on it I tired to practice being in the now (all the while a pest little voice in my mind was chiding me to "Hurry up!") I don't remember what the challenge color palette was but I figure I threw in enough color that I probably managed to capture at least one.




Living consciously...

The practice for the day is to think about ways to create more freedom in your life by inventing or changing something.

Okay. Hmm. More freedom in my life? Well, since I won't be hiring a personal chef, coming up with simple, delicious meals that can be prepared in a minimum of time would be helpful. Oh, and then, there's the shopping list and the shopping. So, I should give it a try: menus for December and weekly shopping list...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably are familiar with Thich Nhat Hanh, especially Miracle of Mindfulness... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miracle_of_Mindfulness