Monday, January 19, 2009

Hours to go...



I've was inspired by the work that Debra is doing to make 20 quilts for homeless teens and thought that today would be a good day to work on something that I could donate. I had finished the quilt top several years ago but lost interest in finishing it. Foolish me, I figured I'd spend a few hours and be done... close, a few more hours and I'll be closer! It does feel good to be working on it and I'll be happy to send it to another home.






Hours away from tomorrow's historic day.



Creative every day: 19 of 365 done!







Now what?

Right now, many hours tomorrow will be spent in front of the TV. In the morning I'm heading over to a friend's house to attend a "Watch Party" starting at 8am.
For now: Back to my knitting.

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

Send the top to me and I'll quilt it.