Saturday, October 31, 2009

October's End

wk 17-09


I started this 'Hebrew' series in April, a full six months before my youngest turned twenty-one. Here it is the end of October and she's "of legal age" as she would say. I think she tweeted recently that she was watching baseball and kicking back a few beers. She must get that from her father. I've never liked beer.


Rambling on...

Finished up my October Doodle calendar before Game 3 of the World Series got started this evening. Looking over the month there are a lot of 'baseball' days - almost a Yankee theme, even included some pinstripes.
The book I requested at the library finally became available and I'm looking forward to reading In The Graveyard of Empires by Seth Jones. Who knows, it might inspire me to be more creative.

No comments: