Sunday, November 01, 2009

Socks and Doodles


Finished the socks this morning - all I had to do was weave in the loose ends. I do like this sock pattern, they make wonderful house socks, I prefer them to slippers. The pattern is from Favorite Socks: 25 Timeless Designs from Interview (Meida's Socks by Nancy Bush.) I'm tempted to make another pair but maybe first I should at least look at the other sock patterns in the book.









Rambling on...

Time once again for DrawMo - drawing every day during the month of November. I haven't touched my sketchbook since the end of March. I struggled throughout the day, trying to come up with some sort of a strategy for drawing this month. I finally gave up and decided to just sit down and doodle. If it leads to something during the month, fine, if not I'll just doodle and color and color and doodle!

Yankees up 3-to-1!

No comments: