Monday, November 02, 2009

Weeklies and Game 5

wk 18-09

I had a very productive day today. Not only did I get all my tasks and errands done, I had a tea break with a friend for a couple of hours and still managed to get to the TV for the first pitch of Game 5 of the World Series.

I've started the next set of weeklies, focusing on the Devanāgarī script. The Devanāgarī script is the main script used to write Hindi. This first piece includes the Hindi word for now, वर्तमान. I'm trying to work more spontaneously and just play without over-thinking everything.


Rambling on...

Getting back to work in the sketchbook as well. Scribbled out some Cyrillic script - the script I had scheduled for November (as I race to catch up before the end of the year - Ha!) I figure I have a half a year's worth of "weeklies" to finish just to get to this month. I'm trying to think of it as an interesting experiment in just creating with reckless abandon. But really I'm thinking I should have my head examined!

No comments: