Tuesday, November 17, 2009

cutting "kyklos"

wk 39-09

This was more work than I had planned. The time consuming part was cutting all the circles. I'm still using up my fusible scraps so once I had everything in place a few taps of the iron and I was set to quilt: Μὴ μοῦ τοὺς κύκλους τάραττε. (Do not disturb my circles.) Done with Greek, moving on to...


Rambling on...

...don't know yet. I've got some ideas for the Aboriginal, Arabic, and Latin writing systems. If I get these done then at least I'll be current with only November and December left to do. I am spending time in the studio!

The rain was constant today. It looks like it will be raining for the next several days and I've got to find some things to cheer me up:

Mark Bittman's 101 Head Starts on the Day (NYTimes The Minimalist)
Colbert 11/16/09 in :60 seconds
and how about Monty Python's Galaxy Song.

Better now.

No comments: