Friday, July 02, 2010

ah, to be in France...

I made it out for breakfast this morning to catch up with friends but I must admit I have been dragging all day. I did manage to unpack and sort laundry but I just couldn't deal with doing the laundry. Tomorrow. I think I still have a little of the I'm-on-vacation attitude in my blood or maybe, just maybe, I was bitten by some sort of "lazybug" while I languishing in California.


The new photograph for the August Interpret This! challenge comes courtesy of Beverly, a picture her daughter took while in Annecy, France. I love the architectural elements and the reflection in the water. The Palais de l'Isle jail sits in the middle of the canal. The yellow paint on the Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle is just visible next to the red awning of the Café des Ducs. Oh, and I am loving the iron architecture typical of the 20th century that surrounds the canal. What a treat this is going to be. (And already I'm concerned that I won't be able to capture in fabric what my mind "wants" to make! But hey, I've got nearly two months to try!) 


I know, but still can't believe that 2010 is half over. There are still so many things I want to do and yet I also feel that I want to change course and work on other things. My indecision is nearly paralyzing me. Yeah, I think I'll procrastinate any action until at least Monday! 

No comments: