Wednesday, September 01, 2010

September begins.

Okay, I've got to decide that summer is over and get back into the studio. Months have gone by and  I have made little - except for the Interpret This! pieces! Speaking of which, this was my contribution to the August Challenge....


You can read more about it (here) and be sure to check out the pieces submitted by the other artists at Interpret This! The new photograph for September is up (here) and I've already sketched out a couple of ideas. I'm thinking about doing a large piece - something I can hang over the piano.


NaBloPoMo theme for September is ART.
" It's a theme that lets you post about art others have made that inspires you as well as the ways you bring the arts into your own life. It's also a good theme for niche bloggers who have made an art of whatever it is they do, be it knitting, jousting, or growing heirloom tomatoes. Art is all around us if we know where to look."

It's been some time since I made a commitment to blogging everyday. I think it will help with my goal of getting back into the studio!

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

I certainly have missed your blogging and artpieces!