Monday, November 29, 2010

IT! and the rest of the month

This month is finally coming to a close. At times it seemed painfully long and I have little to show for it except my improving health (okay, that's a big thing) and the IT! challenge piece that I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning to finish.

(Read more here and do take some time and explore the other pieces here - they should all be posted by tomorrow.)

I had planned to get something done in the studio this morning but I got sidetracked. I've long been an admirer of Christopher Hitchens - whether I agree with him or not - brilliant mind and enviable energy. So, when I heard he debated Tony Blair (Munk Debate: "Be it resolved, religion is a force for good in the world."), I had to watch and then read the transcript. The New Statesman has the transcripts and link to the video.

Now, I'm going to see what I can get done creatively with the two days left in this month.

No comments: