Sunday, January 16, 2011

IT!, the end of the year and not ready for 2011.

Has the new year started yet? Doesn't feel like it. Derailed by a stay in the hospital in November and the time it took to recover, I'm still trying to finish some projects from last year.



The last Interpret This! is done and posted  - more here. Once again, the group has done a wonderful job interpreting this last photograph. I'm going to miss this monthly challenge and sharing the experience with this talented group of artists. We will be having a Grand Finale where each artist will discuss the piece that they feel best exemplifies their work during the year's challenge. Those discussions will be posted at the end of the month. Debra challenged us to write a few of paragraphs - I usually struggle to write a couple of sentences!





I have eight weekly quilts to finish. I sketched them out last year, just need to put myself in the studio and in the mood to work on them.





I did finish my 2010 doodle calendar and have already started one for 2011.


No comments: