Friday, February 25, 2011

b-b-b-baby it's c-c-c-cold outside

It's 27 degrees out and it is suppose to drop down to 13. All I'm saying is that that is too cold. I'd like by gray, wet 45 degree weather back please.
and 3BT:

  1. I was going to bail on breakfast this morning. It was cold and I was grumpy. A little gmail chat convinced me that face time would lift my spirits. It did. I'm happy I went.
  2. Meat-lovers pizza. We never order this. But here I am planning a vegan month and what do I want, meat, of course. I'm pleased I was mindful enough to recognize what I was doing. Yes, we ordered the pizza.
  3. The dog has been coming between us a lot recently. Usually, she walks between us when we are standing close together. Today, we were in the kitchen and Dave comes over to me and gives me a hug and kiss when the dog sticks her head between Dave's legs. Of course, he said "Am I happy to see you or is that a black lab between my legs?" ba-dump-bump

No comments: