Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday Whining



I think I've fallen into a migraine cycle and I am NOT a happy camper!


Living consciously...

Two questions to consider:
1. Am I operating at the level of simplicity I want?
2. Will this course of action simplify or complicate my life?

I've been trying to slow down, pull back, and get rid of stuff for the last several years. This year, as I once again go through the rooms, I am going to be relentless in eliminating clutter and getting rid of things we don't use.

4 comments:

Donna said...

hope you can interrupt the cycle... I'm awaiting the settling of pressure systems tomorrow in the opes that helps mine...

McIrish Annie said...

Sorry to hear about the migraines! I totally relate to the "simplify" vibe. I have been trying to get rid of "visual clutter" myself. just wish I could get my hubby on board (aka bob the hoarder of all things unnecessary)!
It seems as I "get on in years" stuff seems like a weight that holds me back. Less is more (at least "stuffwise")

Debra Dixon said...

I find it interesting the number of quilters who suffer from migraines. They must be more prevalent than I thought. I hope yours clears quickly.

DebbyMc said...

Sorry about your headache...they are not fun...I soooo hear ya on the simplifying...purge, purge...