Monday, March 31, 2008

March Journal Quilt



I had forgotten that I hadn't done my Journal quilt for March but it came together quickly. I used quilted scraps from previous work and pulled them together using a few accent colors - the orange and purple.


I started my April socks. I think I'm going to make Cat Bordhi's Home and Hearth Eyelet Anklets. My problem is that I only have 80g of this green Bamboo Wool. I bought the wool last year and (keeping my fingers crossed) I'll run by the store tomorrow to see if they have any left.


Living consciously...

The practice today: Make a list of people you can go to for acknowledgment.

huh?

I had to stop and look at the date. Is this in any way related to the practices from the last few days? I get that if you're looking for appreciation or acknowledgment you need to solicit it from those that (can) give it.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I remember once having a friend ask me "why I chose to ask HER opinion regarding a particular question" -- Since then I've been very aware of from whom I solicit input on what questions as it often is a great indicator of what I want the answer to be! An odd, but effective way of knowing my own mind. Your living consciously reminds me of that somehow...