Friday, March 21, 2008

March SAL - Tube Socks



I finished my March tube sock! I started with a star toe and knitted both socks at the same time on a 40" circular needle. The pattern was a simple knit 7/ purl 7 until they measured about 14 inches. I finished with a 2 inch cuff, k2p2.

I wanted them to sit on the foot pushed down around the ankles.

The dog indulged me, although she was NOT pleased.





Living consciously...

The practice today is (... well, it's cute and it might even be a good thing to try but I doubt I'd be able to pull it off for a whole day...) to set an intention of laughing at yourself once an hour. It says if you run out of ideas to ask a friend to help you out. Perhaps I should "let" my husband give me some suggestions. I could laugh at myself and "practice" not getting upset at him!

2 comments:

Donna said...

the poor dog! He looks like he's got two casts on with those socks!! Love the colour you used for your march socks -- spring without being too "soft" :)

You're inspiring me to rethink my knitting needle collection and perhaps pull them out for use.... must resist, or will never get any quilting done....

Vicki W said...

Your poor dog - I hope she is not revengeful!