Sunday, September 21, 2008

September TIFC - Day Four



Here I am again, last ten days of the month and I'm starting to work on this months TIFC. I made a early stab at it during the first few days of the month but then just put it on the shelf. I started the day by making more strips -- the irony being that I just spent the last month getting rid of all my strips. Hopefully the work will go faster tomorrow, after all, I've had lots of practice this month.

I got the binding on "Thrytene Ensemble" -- I must say it's become one of my favorites! It's 42 inches wide and 45 inches long.





Living consciously...

The reading today highlighted the dilemma with truth telling by posing the question: If a man has an affair should he tell his wife?

Well, if you're living a truthful life I'd think there would be no affair to talk about. But wait, the "practice" for the day goes one giant step further: Based on your response to the dilemma posed above, do a cost benefit analysis of how it has affected your life. (grumble)

Cost benefit analysis? as in a technique used to decide whether or not to make a change? Not much in a mood to play THIS game. Suffice it to say, I think that lies beget more lies so don't lie and if you do come clean and deal with the consequences of your actions.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I love Thyrtene Ensemble!