Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time for Next



I finished the bulletin board today. I decided to put pockets at the bottom - four of them. A good practical way to deal with all my loose papers.

I'll work on wk39 weekly tomorrow and then I need to figure out what to do next. One of the things on the "Next" page is to come up with a Fall knit plan. I'm several months behind with my goal to knit a pair of socks a month... might as well start with that!






Living consciously...

Today's practice is one of reflecting on and waking up to the family script -- the drama that was in place and you became a part of as you grew up. Hendricks argues that most of us are busy repeating the script or rebelling against it.

I guess I'd respond with a phrase my twenty-year-old uses: True that. I spent my early years rebelling and trying not to live the drama of the family script. Of course, the last twenty-five years, I've been busy ghostwriting a new family script... my children will have to take responsibility for their own therapy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bulletin board turned out great! It's art! The pockets are a good idea, I just keep my stuff in a box.