Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September TIFC - Day Six - Done!



Tah Done! with my September Take it Further Challenge. It's a cover for a three ring binder where I can keep lists.

I had list of the top 100 movies from the American Film Institute and I discovered today that the list has changed. Movies have been taken off (for example - Doctor Zhivago) and movies have been added (Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?) The comparison between the original 1998 list and the new 10th anniversary 2007 list can be found here.

Now, what to put in it...
100 cocktails, The Omnivore's Hundred, 100 most often misspelled words...

September TIFC: Day One, Day Two, Day Three, Day Four, Day Five.








Living consciously...

Today's practice, reflect on these questions: Who am I apart from others' perception of me? Who would I be apart from what this person thinks of me?

These questions seem odd to me. I understand that I have roles -- my children see me as their mother, my husband sees a wife -- I know that, but what's important to me is how I see myself.

No comments: