Sunday, October 12, 2008

More socks to knit



Instead of knitting while we were in Ashland, I bought a book, Favorite Socks - 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave, and spent an hour or so pouring over the pages (one of my favorite forms of procrastination!) I did manage to knit a little today but I am going to have to pick up the pace if I'm going to get this pair done this week.






Living consciously...

The practice today is to look back over a painful moment in your life and to be aware of the experiences that you might not have experienced had you not had that painful moment.

I don't want to think about painful moment or lessons learned from them right now. I do believe I've had my share and they have, along with other experiences, shaped me into the person I am. I value the resiliency I have (and have developed over the years) - the ability to get up and move on... with hope and optimism.

No comments: