Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October TIFC - Day Two



I finally had an idea for the October TIFC. It came to me as I was looking around the studio. I took pictures twelve pictures around the studio from the southwest corner to the southeast corner. I had considered making a ball (a la Jinny Beyer) with images from the studio on the outside and 'stuffed' with all the future creativity the ball could hold. I also considered making a mobile (a la Calder). But instead I've settled on a Möbius strip... I'll figure the rest out tomorrow.


Living consciously...

If you are unhappy, you are too high up in your mind. ~ Carl G. Jung

For practice: In your body, you can feel happiness. In your mind, you can think thoughts about your happiness...choose to focus on the body sensations of happiness.

I do spend too much time in my head. This might be the problem. I guess it's time to put on some music and dance!


2 comments:

jenclair said...

Like many others, I love looking at places where people create. Thanks for sharing your studio shots. It is fun to see where your ideas take shape!

Kim said...

jen - It was interesting to look at the space through the camera. I was surprised by how little things have changed. My indecision and clutter-bug tendencies are still strong -- and, now I have more things on my to-do list!