Thursday, October 22, 2009

Apron's almost done



Slow going but the apron is almost done. I need to pick up some buttons - five across the bottom of the bib and two from the top - I'm thinking a bright bold color.

Rambling on...

Getting back into the studio to work on an apron hasn't been particularly stimulating but at least it got me in there. I still haven't a clue what I'm going to work on next. Short of a sudden bolt of inspiration, I'm going to get back to the weeklies that I abandoned earlier in the year. I have a dozen or so sketches that should keep me busy until... yeah, well, baby steps.

I turned the heel flap on the second sock while I watched the end of the Yankee/Angels game. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy knitting while watching TV (especially during the winter months.)


No comments: