Monday, October 26, 2009

Apron's done.



Finally. I've finished the apron. I spent most of my studio time today in front of the sewing machine trying to get my automatic buttonhole maker to make buttonholes. I eventually gave up and switched to manual. I still don't know why it didn't work, it's now a problem for another day. I slipped the apron on my husband and tried to convince him to let me take a picture. He said "NO." Just as well, my daughter is going to wear it well.

Rambling on...

I was close to finishing the second sock when I noticed that my tension was way off and the second sock was smaller than the first. So, I ripped the whole thing out and start over. It's looking much better and I'm hoping to finish it during the first game of the World Series on Wednesday.

No comments: